The Durham Virtual Urgent Care Clinic is currently closed. Please return during operating hours of 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on weekends and holidays.
If you are experiencing any of the following, call 911 and do NOT drive yourself to the hospital:
• Life or limb threatening conditions
• Acute chest pain
• Acute shortness of breath
• Extreme lethargy
• Severe distress
• Signs or symptoms of stroke such as changes in speech, or weakness of one side of the body
Durham primary care partners, are now offering a virtual urgent care clinic to provide you with timely access to an emergency department physician. This service is supported by Ontario Health and is for urgent medical conditions that are not life or limb threatening.
Your primary care provider should always be your first point of contact. If you cannot access your primary care provider in a timely manner, or you do not have a primary care provider, this clinic is a suitable option.
To regiser visit https://www.urgentcaredurham.ca/ or by calling 905-706-9798
• Emergency Departments continue to be open for in-person visits and are safe for patients.
• Primary care clinics throughout Durham Region continue to offer urgent care services:
Medical Associates of Port Perry: https://portperrymedical.ca/ucb/
Bowmanville Health Centre: http://www.bowmanvillehealthcentre.ca/
Oshawa Clinic Group: https://www.oshawaclinic.com/
Central Pickering Family Practice https://icarevirtual.com/